Since 1922, Super-X ammunition has provided exceptional quality and outstanding performance for all types of hunters and shooters who rely on its time-proven dependability backed by legendary excellence.
Winchester Varmint X ammunition was designed for the rapid-growing sport of varmint and predator hunting. The polymer tipped bullet is excellent at long ranges due to its higher ballistic coefficients than typical hollow point varmint bullets. Upon impact, the thin jacket and lead core allow for explosive fragmentation resulting in devastating terminal performance.
Made In United States of America
- Lead Core: Designed for maximum fragmentation on game
- Soft Point: Rapid explosive expansion
- Thin Wall Jacket: Reduces engraving forces for improved accuracy
- Caliber: 22 Hornet
- Bullet Weight: 45 gr
- Bullet Type: Jacketed Soft Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 2690 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 723 ft-lbs
- Quantity: 500 Rounds